|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||INR 84 lakh|
|Run Rate Sales||INR 8.4 crore|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Industries||Electrical Vehicles + 1 more|
|Local Time||3:34 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Mobile app-based B2C aggregator of EV taxi service.
- The application has 11,000+ downloads.
- App is present on both iOS and Android.
- There are 2,000 registered customers and 1,200 regular customers.
- There has been a constant increase in trips and revenue since July last year (post second lockdown).
- 20% of the drivers are women.
- The company saves 1 kg of Co2 with every trip that its customers take.
- Will soon start 24x7 operations and full-time operations at the airport.
- They plan to reach 750 cars with CCD (Compulsory Convertible Debenture) investment this year.
- Yamaha Motors has committed INR 2.5 crore worth of vehicles immediately and about INR 100 crores of vehicles in the near term.
- The company has planned expansion in Mysore, Hyderabad, Pune, and Mumbai this year.
- The company that owns the app has two shareholders and recently raised INR 1 crore.
- The company was recently backed up Yamaha Motors, which is the reason for high growth rate of the business.
Company is a B2C taxi aggregator service and has a mobile app-based all electric-vehicle services.
Physical assets include hardware, and office supplies. The electric vehicles are leased and not owned by the business.
Intangible assets include software, and mobile application source code.
The company is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka.